Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Travel Blog Header ( 62 )

Its been 6 months I was away from this little baby and I was surprised that she is still there with a big smile on her face. Once I have gone thru the traffic pattern of this blog, I have realized that it has been maintaining relatively good traffic status compared to the content that i have posted. I suspect that the reason could be because, at some point the content on this blog has helped at least few people who are looking for a blog header for their blog.


Lets make it short and get back to today's blog header. It is called Travel Blog Header. I have designed few travel blog headers in the past. However this header looks great with a few simple touch up.

I am going to share few simple tricks for this kind of blog header. I have used eraser tool only. The best outcome can be achieved with 5 pictures. Pictures on the both sides can be little larger than remaining 3 pictures in the middle. All the sloped should be even without white space seen thru the pictures.

I have used photoshop elements 8.0 to create this stunning blog header. Please remember you are free to copy those blog headers. I would encourage you to share those blog headers with your social networks as well.

Hopefully I will be back with a great idea on how to design a blog header.

Enjoy Blogging day and night.

11 comments:

Funtastic Blogger said...

thank's... i am indonesia..

1000 Blog Headers said...

You hv got super blog.. cheers

Twitter Headers said...

Gret header ;)

sensasi2020 (Kamil Salleh) said...

Great header and beautiful

sensasi2020 (Kamil Salleh) said...

Gread header and beautiful.

info selengkapnya said...

It's a very nice headers

SaintBracked said...

Thanks ...... Nice Template I Like It Simple But More Fast Loading Than Another Template

Anonymous said...

you can write somthing more

Asriyu said...

cara pasang backlink white hatlihat halamanpasang backlink murah pagerangk tinggi



baca surat maryam ayat 1-10lihat penjelasan lengkapnya bacaan latin surah maryam dalam alquran



contoh penelitian tindakan kelas pauddownload di sinicontoh penelitian tindakan kelas word



buku buku pendidikan online murah dan terpercayaklik di sinibuku referensi pembelajaran mahasiswa



surat yusuf latinbaca surat yusuf ayat 20-30baca surat yusuf latin dan artinya



review spesifikasi teknologi kamera sony baca info selengkapnya harga android terbaru

Otomotif said...

Very interesting article, I am pleased with your article, thank you very much, I will bookmark your articles and website

POKER said...

Makasih mas atas share annya , lain kali mampir juga di situs kami ya mas. Main Poker sama Main qq