Saturday, July 12, 2008

Restaurant Blog Header ( 17 )



Good Afternoon all Bloggers, Here is my next blog header called Restaurant Blog Header. It took less than 5 minutes to create with Photoshop. As you can see from the image, I have used very simple tricks to create this Header but I think It looks really cook. The Restaurant that you see from the image is a Real Restaurant and it is an underwater restaurant in Conrad Maldives. If you want see the real Restaurant Please visit Conrad Maldives. Hehe Just Kidding!! Well I used color balance feature as well as text feature to create this Restaurant Header. If you like you can request to this picture by sending an email to me after that you can write your own blog name on it. Cool isn’t it. It doesn’t take that much time to create a Header. More Blog Headers coming soon. If you like my 1000 Blog Headers please subscribe to my posts by email. I will make sure that you will not lose a single post that I create. Thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers!!

Pixel: 900 x 150
Created by 1000 Blog Headers

No comments: