Sunday, August 24, 2008

Food Blog Header ( 20 )


Helow Dear Readers, I really miss you all. Today I am presenting you a very nice blog header for a Food Blog. If you like it you can use it free. And I am going to tell you how did I crated this nice food blog header. Today I Have learned to use some extra tools in Photoshop, which Is eraser tool and stamp tool. I really like those tool because Its really easy to bring special effects with those tools. All you need is nice Pictures to place in your Blog Header and few minutes to create it. First you have to do is set up header size and place those pictures in header and use a blank layer with any color and erase it from the locations where you want see the background picture and then use any stamp effects on the later and then again erase it. That’s simple isn’t it. Try it, I am sure you can create Food Blog Headers like that.

Pixel: 800x150
Created by: 1000-blog-headers

No comments: