Greetings! This is my 34th Blog Header. This is a very simple but good looking blog header. I just spent around 10 minutes to create this header and it is called the garden blog header.
How to create a header like this
1. Set up your working space on Photoshop
2. Select stamp tool from tool bar
3. Select the pattern called (nebula) from pattern menu and set 64 by 64 pixel
4. Click on the working space and fill the area with the colorful pattern
5. Select Art History Brush and select Azalea pattern and set to 5 pixel and 44% opacity. Click on the working space and create a nice design.
6. Select eraser tool and set to Faux finish brushes and select stencil sponge brush. Set to black color and paint on the down part of the header.
7. Finally type your text and set to a nice font, add some special effects using outer glow function at layer style menu.
Well done now you have created a nice blog header like what I have done. If you like these simple tutorials please share with your friends. I will be back with the 35th Blog Header. See you soon.
Wish you Happy Blogging!
Header Pixel 800x 130
Created by: 1000 Blog Headers