Thursday, June 2, 2011

Golden Blog Header ( 50 )

Dear Bloggers,

I have just completed 50 Blog Headers and there are 950 Blog Headers to be completed. I would like to thank all of you for your valuable time to read and comment on this blog for the past months. I will be presenting more and more exciting and awesome blog headers here.


The above Blog Header was designed for one of my blogging friends who has requested to design a blog header for him and has sent me some pictures to be included during the designing process. The trick that I have used is very simple. I have simply arranged the images across the header and merge with the eraser tool and to give the last touch up, I have used color balancing tools as well as light balance tool.  Final touch up gives the first and last impression to the blog header and makes it really attractive at the first sight. I kindly request everyone not to use the above blog header even for re-designing a blog header since it was only designed and dedicated for someone who has already requested for it. If you would like to design a blog header please feel free to forward me some nice pictures to be included and I can dedicate a special blog header for you. 

The measurement for above header is: 800x200 Pixels
Blog Header Name: Golden Blog Header

If you are interested about the headers that I create here then please subscribe or request blog headers by email by entering your email address at the top right corner of this blog. I will forward the headers that I create for free.

Bye for now but hopefully not forever 
Love you all.

No comments: